Are you considering Invisalign braces? Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of the typical metal braces. Invisalign has quickly revolutionized the orthodontics world. Now patients have a different option besides ugly metal brackets. Invisalign involves wearing a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that help shift your teeth into the proper position. Patients who would have never considered braces before are now giving Invisalign a shot. For many people, though, the choice comes down to cost. How much do Invisalign braces cost? Are they worth the money, or are you better off going the traditional route?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
Invisalign® is a custom-made series of aligners created for straightening teeth. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. Only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
- You will wear a set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time is about 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This will vary from case to case